Thursday, August 11, 2011

What happens when life gets in the way...

Truthfully, what does happen when life gets in the way ... well I'm afraid the answer is life and I've had a big dose of it the past couple of weeks.  Nothing bad has happened, I just feel like I have hardly been able to catch my breath since we returned from our amazing family vacation to Walt Disney World

When we returned I had such great plans for all of my blog posts to document our family fun.  Well we've been home almost 2 weeks and this is only the second time I've blogged so I'm not doing so well in that area, but don't worry, I will get it done at some point.

I really don't know what my problem has been.  I think it is just a combination of vacation hangover, the beginning of the school year fastly approaching, trying to cram in as much as we can before the summer is over, the start of soccer for Big Sissy and football for Bubby, and work being way busier than normal.  So combine all those together and what you get is a pretty full life that doesn't leave much time for the extras and occasionally sleep. 

As much as I hate that Big Sissy and Bubby will be starting school next week and am so NOT looking forward to their nightly homework sessions, I am excited about the structure that the return to school will bring to our lives.... I think and hope.

So please continue to believe in me as I try to get back on track.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Life will sneak up on you! The same thing happened to me this past summer and it seems I have barely had the chance to turn around much less keep up with all the blogs I love to follow.

    Sooner or later things will slow down and we can get back into the groove of things. Keep up the good work and enjoy the special moments that life throws your way!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Web Analytics