Saturday, July 3, 2010

Another blog award for the pig pen ... I can't believe it

I can't believe it, but my blog won another blogging award.  "A Blog with Substance" was awarded to me by my good friend Meggie over at Hooser Farm Babe tell tails.  Thank you Meggie!!

The Rules:
*Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.
*Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words.
*Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.

So, thank you again Meggie.  Her blog has real substance as she talks about life on and off the farm, prepares for the arrival of her baby girl, and does all of this while being fabulous.

My blogging philosophy, motivation, & experience in 5 words: 

This is quite hard for me to narrow it down to 5 words so here is what you get.

WORKING MOM'S LIFE AND FARM

When Meggie passed on this award to me, she also recognized a lot of great bloggers so be sure to check our her post to find some great bloggers to follow
The 10 blogs that I'm passing on the award to are as follows:

1.  GOODEness Gracious
2.  Beyer Beware
3.  Adventures in Vineyardland
4.  Amy's Dinner
5.  Velvet Over Steel
6.  Adventures of a Betty Crocker Wanna-Be
7.  Ain't She Crazy!
8.  Frugalista Farm Life
9.  Going's on at the Glenn's
10.  Gal in the Middle

Let me just say if it wasn't for these first two bloggers, Cris and Leah, I wouldn't even be blogging.  It is all their fault. :-)

11 comments:

  1. Aw thanks Heather! It is truly our pleasure. Congrats on your award :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came over from New Friends Friday - because your blog title was so interesting, only to find that your blog is even more so! :)
    I live in India and it's wonderful for me to get an insight in to a farming household in the US - looking forward to more. Happy Independence Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather! Thank you very much for the award! I'm sooo excited!! What a delightful 4th of July present.

    I was at the local 4-H fair yesterday judging a pie contest and, afterward, took some really cute piggy photos. I'll try to get them up on my blog later today!!

    Thanks, again. Have a great holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Heather! Glad you're enjoying my blog, and thanks for the award!

    Have a great holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Heather!! So sweet of you & I am honored! :-)
    Hope you are having a wonderful holiday weekend!!
    HUG,
    Coreen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Heather! I appreciate you thinking of my blog! And congrats to you as well on this award! Hope you had a great 4th of July weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Heather! Thank you very much! Congratulations on winning your award as well. I am looking forward to checking these ladies out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Heather. I just got back from my 4th of July vacation tonight and saw your award! You are such a sweetheart to think of me! It was so not expected. Congrats to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the award woman! What a compliment to both of us for getting awards!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Web Analytics