Friday, May 7, 2010

Sending out an SOS from the pig pen

Well this weekend was supposed to be the weekend that I took my new sewing machine out of the box, learned how to use it, and taught my oldest daughter how to sew while giving back to our community

Well at 9:40pm tonight, I decided to get started and I took my machine out of the box as I wanted to get everything set up and ready to go for tomorrow with my daughter.  (I know, I know, why did I wait so late to get started, but such is the life of a full-time working outside of the home momma of 3.)


I was so excited.  I carefully took each item out of the box.  There was the cover, the pedal, the plug, a bag with the extra feet and such, and then there was an envelope.  I couldn't wait to go through the contents of the envelope as I knew the instruction manual had to be in there and I was ready to get sewing.


I opened the envelope and found several Bernina promotional brochures and the information on my warranty; however, that was it.  There was NO user's manual to be found. 


I didn't know what to do as I sat there staring at all of these buttons.


Where do I even begin?!?  I just don't know.  I'm sure I could figure it out, but that scares me.  So I have sent an SOS to Ice Tea and if I don't hear from her soon, I will be sending one to Martini tomorrow. 

I hope this doesn't slow down my pillowcase plans for the weekend with my daughter. 

So I'm keeping my fingers crossed and heading to bed for the night.

3 comments:

  1. Could this help? http://www.berninausa.com/news-n486-sUS.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for trying Cris. Unfortunately, my machine's manual is not available on the website since it is a current machine. I'm sure I can get a new manual from the dealer where I purchased it; however, I bought it in Ohio 4 hours away because of a good deal so I will get one... probably just not this weekend. Thanks again for trying to help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you call bernina ?the company ?and let them know you didnt get it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Web Analytics